Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I'm back!

I've been away for a while. Its mommy and daddy's fault. They caught me up really late one night on chatting on MySpace with my friends. They didn't even know I had a MySpace page! So they were pretty upset. Grounded from the computer since March! So unfair!

Back to my running. Daddy was home for a while this afternoon. He and mommy are leaving for New York tomorrow. Daddy said he would take me for a run before he took me to daycare. I was totally pumped! A run followed by daycare (for 4 days), life is great!

So we ran. It was hot. I panted a lot. But it was fun. I saw this other dog running. I wasn't impressed - he pulled on his leash. I'm not usually stuck up, but I strutted by anyway. I think he thought I was pretty cute.

Well, off to daycare I go. I'll post back next week.

No comments: