Sunday, August 17, 2008

Awesome Weather!

I love to run. It may be my favorite thing. Well a close second to a peanut butter filed Kong. But anyway, this summer has been rough (ruff). It's been really hot. While I don't really mind, and I still go, I really wears me out. I prefer the cool weather. But today was great! Maybe 80 degrees, maybe even a little cooler. I hung out in the nice weather most of the day. Never really expected to do much else.

Daddy decided to take me out for a run around 5:00. It was a huge surprise. Hanging out all day on the deck, I never even saw him put his shoes on! That was close call, he could have left without me!

We took our normal route. Saw a few friends along the way. A couple of them got in trouble from their parents for barking at me real loud from the back yard. But it was nice to see them.

Got home and just relaxed. Took up a nice spot on the couch. Until I got caught. Then back to the floor. So not fair.

No comments: