Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Signed up!


OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!

So Daddy finally signed me up for another Marathon today! Awe.Some. Right?

I mean, seriously. Another marathon! I haven't been able to stop thinking about the last one.
http://runningdogsblog.blogspot.com/2010/04/today-was-day.html. Running. People. Dogs. Mud. I think I am just now getting clean from that (despite my best efforts at grooming). It is coming up. Fast. I'm so excited!

Wait, did I say coming up? That is like 3 1/2 weeks (And I don't want to hear any of that "well that is like 5 months in dog year" crap. Oh wait, did I say crap? I'm going to be in so much trouble for that one...). I guess I have already been training pretty well. I've been running 3-4 times per week, and getting in some 15 mile long runs every few weeks. I can do this, right?

P.S. - For the record, I totally won the race last year, and Daddy didn't. I think Daddy is jealous.